The district boundary lines for Shelbyville Central Schools include all of Marion Township, all of Addison Township, and the portion of Shelby Township located west of State Road 9. The dividing lines within the City limits for Coulston, Hendricks, and Loper Elementary Schools were approved in May 2010 and are described below.
- All of Wellington Heights Addition – from Loper to Coulston
- Hilltop Village Trailer Park – from Loper to Coulston
- Part of Amos Road North of Eberhart Drive – from Loper to Coulston
- Mobile Home Villa Trailer Park & Eastern Ave. – from Loper to Coulston
- Mechanic St. West from Tompkins St. – No change to boundary line
(Both sides of Mechanic St. go to Hendricks, area North of Mechanic St. goes to Coulston)
- Mechanic St. East from Tompkins St. – Moved boundary line South two blocks to Washington St.
(North side of Washington St. goes to Coulston; South side of Washington St. goes to Loper)
- Public Square – from Loper to Coulston
- Tompkins St. South of Washington St. – both sides of the street to Hendricks. (updated July 13, 2010)
- South Miller St. from McKay Rd. to 250 South – both sides of the street to Hendricks (old both sides went to Loper)