Registering without a Registration Code
- Go to https://learningconnection.doe.in.gov/
- Register for an account by clicking on the Register button.
- Choose that you are an Educator and answer, “No” to the question about the registration code. Click “Continue”
- Complete the registration. Note: Please make sure to type your email address correctly and enter your correct Date of Birth and SSN. This will be used to confirm your identity later.
- Check your e-mail inbox for a confirmation message from the Learning Connection. (If this doesn’t show up within 10 minutes of registration, check your spam filters or junk mail folder.)
- Click the link in the e-mail to complete the registration process.
Join a Community on the Learning Connection
There are a number of Communities you can join on the Learning Connection. The first one you might want to join is your school's LC Community. When you login for the first time, your initial screen will be the Dashboard. In the toolbar along the top of your Dashboard you will see a tab "Contacts & Communities". If you hover over that tab, a pop-down menu will appear. Select "My Communities" in that pop-down menu.
You will be taken to "My Communities" which will show all of the LC Communities you are a member of. To locate your school's Community, click on the link in the upper right portion of the screen that reads "Find a Community". That link will take you to a search page where you can look for LC Communities. If you are looking for your school's community, select School/Corporation Community Type. Then type in your school's name and click on the Search button. That will assist you to find and join your school's community.
How to find HELP
In the upper right corner of virtually every Learning Connection page you can click on the Help button and page will open that will provide instructions and sometimes even a short video on how to use that page.Forgot your Username or Password
If you have used the Learning Connection a while back and you have forgotten your username or password, you can have that information sent to you by the Learning Connection. To do that, go to the LC webpage at https://learningconnection.doe.in.gov
Then click on either the Forgot Your Username or Forgot your Password links in the upper right hand of the screen and follow the instructions provided by the website to retrieve your information.
Your building-level Learning Connection Administrator does not have access to your account information. The only way to retrieve a forgotten password is by clicking on the links on the main webpage on the Learning Connection.